As Team Social prepares to enter a new phase in 2018, we’re excited to announce the launch of a new Social Media Marketing service aimed squarely at small-business owners that are simply too busy to look after their business social media. Trust our expertise in Social Media Marketing to have your business outperforming your competitors within a few working hours.
Social Media For Your Business
There are 3 ways to do social media for your business. 1. Do it yourself. 2. Get a member of your staff to do it. 3. Pay experts like us to do it for you.
In a perfect world, the social media activity for your business would be handled by you or your staff.
We are here for the individuals and organisations that are simply too busy to do it for themselves.
We Provide 3 Core Services:
Social Media Consultancy for you and your business. Social Media Training for you and your staff, and Outsourced Social Media Services that has us doing all or some of your social media activity for you. We can keep your social media active daily until you’re ready to do it yourself. We can provide a pro marketing package that is designed to generate new sales and enquiries for your business. We can take care of every aspect of your social media with a bespoke marketing & management package.
So how can we help you today?
Social Media Management working for your business
Every day we provide Social Media Training to individuals and organisations. Our training is bespoke to each client because no two clients have the same need. Nearly all of our training is 1-to-1. We guarantee that our training will have a hugely positive impact on your business.
We are your Social Media Team
Once we understand your business and what you offer, we start using your social media accounts to engage your customers with the perfect mix of marketing messages and related content. In addition to your services and products we use information from your website along with optional industry facts, trivia and tips.
You begin by choosing the primary social media account you need help with:
Social Media Management & Marketing
You are always in control
- Nothing is more disheartening than seeing the last post you've done is from 2015. We post regular content 3-4 times a week designed to engage your audience. Find out about our FREE trial on the site below. #teamsocial #socialmediacontent #quicksocialmedia https://t.co/UbXXpQKSg3
- In a perfect world, your social media activity would all be handled in-house. We lend a hand to those that can't. With a 14 day FREE trial available on our £99 service, you can see what we do. #socialmedia #teamsocial #socialmediacontent https://t.co/HReJgKPpGz
- We're interested in making sure you get the best deal for your social media content. Find out about our daily social media marketing, and all of our other services on the site below. #teamsocial #socialmedia https://t.co/npEUb5bwmW
- Do you have a Facebook page for your business? If you do, then let us take a look with our FREE Facebook check-up service. We'll make sure that you know what your page could do. #teamsocial #socialmediacontent https://t.co/5hVcmsys4g
- With a skilled team behind your accounts, social media management can be a lot of fun. We do our part to make sure everything is running smoothly, and you can join in whenever you feel inspired. Win-win. Find out more on the site. #socialmedia #teamsocial https://t.co/Lc7ygScG5v
- With 3 daily posts, a marketing video every month, and a bespoke marketing plan; our outsourced social media content writing service gives you everything you need to stand out on social. #socialmedia #teamsocial https://t.co/vttO4BanYk
- See the difference that an expert social media team can have on your online presence. Call us on 0800 8044 355 and we can get to work. #teamsocial #socialmedia https://t.co/HReJgKPpGz
- Not sure if you have the social accounts set-up for your business yet? That's where we come in, our in-house team will either find your current accounts, or work with you to set them up. #teamsocial #socialmediacontent #socialmediamanagement https://t.co/HReJgKPpGz